I love going to Dick’s Sporting goods when going to the mall. Now I have one more reason to make the trip as Jabra releases a new sports earbuds to the market. The Sport Pace Wireless earbuds will be sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods for $99.99.
The Jabra Sport Pace Wireless earbuds are the perfect accessory for fitness enthusiasts of all levels who love to listen to music to help them get the most out of their workouts – whether at the gym or out for a run. The accompanying Jabra Sport Life app has the tools needed to plan and monitor fitness activity to get the best workout possible.
Here is a run down of the features of the new sporty earbuds
Premium stereo sound
· Enhanced training with the complementary Sport Life app that provides evaluations and tips
· 5 hours talk and music time, as well as rapid charging
· Reflective neck cord optimal for running at night
· Ergonomic design for a secure fit
· Built with US military standard rain, shock, sand and dust resistance
· Available in blue, red and yellow colors (Blue SKU available at DICK’s Sporting Goods)
More info can be found HERE